January 2011 Moms
Options

It's a girl and HR...

I had my 20 wk u/s and we found out that we're having a girl. However, her left kidney was a little bigger than they would have liked so now I have to see a high risk doctor. We've been praying that everything is okay with our little girl.

On another note, we're having a gender reveal party. It's Oklahoma State University themed. We've asked our guests to wear black if they think the baby is a boy, or orange if they think the baby is a girl. When it comes time to tell everyone, we're going to lift up an orange OSU jersey like football players do when they are recruited. I'll have pictures on my facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=71306695.

Re: It's a girl and HR...

• Options
    What a neat idea for a gender reveal party! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby girl! I love your idea for the reveal!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thats a neat idea! Congrats on your little girl!

Just a side note, but personally I would not share my facebook page on here. Anyone can read this and then google your name to find our more information about you. There are some seriously sick freaks out there! You never know!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesandylou:

Just a side note, but personally I would not share my facebook page on here. Anyone can read this and then google your name to find our more information about you. There are some seriously sick freaks out there! You never know!

This exactly. And congratulations! Did you and DH both go to OSU?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"