1st Trimester
Options

Throwing caution to the wind at lunch

And eating Subway! COLD! Because that is the only thing I can seem to stomach the thought of today...

Who's with me?  Stick out tongue

Re: Throwing caution to the wind at lunch

• Options
    I had a turkey sandwich from a sub place yesterday and it was awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Rock on!  You go girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny how your definition of "living on the edge" changes when you're pregnant :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedrpayne:
    Funny how your definition of "living on the edge" changes when you're pregnant :)

I know, right?!?  :)

VENT: I'm just sick of the "worried for no reason, I'm having a cramp, could I be having a miscarriage" posts on this board. Please stop freaking out about lunchmeat and every twinge you're getting. Unless you have real reason to worry (like my friends at PgAL), don't. No one on a message board is going to be able to tell you that cramp is normal or your morning sickness going away definitely means miscarriage.

And by all means, EAT DELI MEAT if you want it. Stop asking us if it's okay!!! Vent over.  Wink

• Options
    Mmmmm, I love Subway! I'm eating rice and butter right now (i know, exciting), but there was a guy in the kitchen with me that put two sandwiches in the toaster over. THEY.LOOKED.SO.GOOD! I just stared at them. One of them smelled like it had Roast Beef on it.... mmmmm roast beef and cheeeessseeee!
  • Options
    Normally a sandwich is not too exciting to me, but I craved them when I was pregnant with DD #1.  Jimmy John's was the first and second meal I ate after she was born. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMissK8:

And eating Subway! COLD! Because that is the only thing I can seem to stomach the thought of today...

Who's with me? Stick out tongue

Well when your kid is born with 2 heads don't come crying to me! ;) lol
  • Options

so far this pregnancy i hate eaten cold cuts (cold), subway tuna, salami, and a hot dog.

my doctor said everything in moderation is fine! which means dont chase everything you eat with a hot dog, i guess. =)

• Options
    Right there with you!! Cold Subway turkey! And it was gooood!
  • Options

VENT: I'm just sick of the "worried for no reason, I'm having a cramp, could I be having a miscarriage" posts on this board. Please stop freaking out about lunchmeat and every twinge you're getting. Unless you have real reason to worry (like my friends at PgAL), don't. No one on a message board is going to be able to tell you that cramp is normal or your morning sickness going away definitely means miscarriage.

My Vent: No drama intended

This is a 1st trimester message board. A lot of us are first time mamas and some ladies on here are quite young. I understand your frusteration about some posts but the reason for this board is for people (ladies AND sometimes husbands) to ask questions and help releive some worry. Not everyone is able to get in to see their doctor for every little cramp and ache it's nice to get feedback from women who may have experienced things like this before. I agree some of the questions about spotting and cramps are a little redundant but if you don't like the questions don't read them or reply to them.

• Options

Is this edgy enough for you?

My dinner last night involved a tasting menu that included paoched eggs, raw beef, rare steak & raw tuna in its dishes. It was all delicious & I have no regrets. I talked to the co-owner the day before and felt confident about their suppliers.

I did however skip the cheese plate, since I was pretty sure it was the high-end stuff that wouldn't be made from pasteurized milk. I guess even I have some limits.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"