3rd Trimester
Options

I need some motivation today...

I need to get up and go for an hour walk, then maybe a swim. Ugh. Just typing this makes me exhausted.

Re: I need some motivation today...

• Options

image**Octoberbride09**:
    I need to get up and go for an hour walk, then maybe a swim. Ugh. Just typing this makes me exhausted.

I'd love to do this right about now!  It is 85% humidity in NYC right now, and our A/C sucks in the office!  I literally slithered to work from the train today!

If I were you, I'd just lay on a floaty in the pool all damn day!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    I hear ya!! I have to get a good workout in, and finish packing for myself and my 3 kids, so we can go home for a few days...lol I started the packing, and dont really have the drive to finish right now!!  
    Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hear ya!!  i need the same.  Which is hard because I took a walk on Monday night with DH and DS and was stung by a wasp.  so now I have NO motivation.
  • Options
    ohh me too. Our stupid pool is taking forever to get fixed. ;(
  • Options
    I need motivation to start working on my classwork. and clean the house. at least I got the kitchen cleaned for the most part.  now I just need to sign in on my college course and start preparing for tonights lecture. blah
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I might invite myself over to my sister's pool today... I could go to the Y, but public pools tend to gross me out for some reason.

Oh and Octoberbride... if it's anywhere near as hot where you live as here in TN... wait until the sun is setting to walk--- I cramped up like a beast yesterday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejamiemsmith:

I might invite myself over to my sister's pool today... I could go to the Y, but public pools tend to gross me out for some reason.

Oh and Octoberbride... if it's anywhere near as hot where you live as here in TN... wait until the sun is setting to walk--- I cramped up like a beast yesterday!

hehehe. the only time I walk outside is to walk our dog. I get on the treadmill because I hate the heat.

• Options
    I went for a swim yesterday.  It felt great being that the heat index has been over 100 the past several weeks.  It was still hot as s*** outside though!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    image**Octoberbride09**:
    imagejamiemsmith:

hehehe. the only time I walk outside is to walk our dog. I get on the treadmill because I hate the heat.

Ohh I miss my treadmill... it's lost in the myriad of boxes and crap that we haven't moved from our garage into our house yet!! In the words of Napoleon Dynamite..."LUCKYYYY" 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"