Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

There's no way

Huggies and Luvs size 2 are snug on DD. Either she's grown a lot more in the past week or these are just smaller. Anyone have these issues? She's only 3 months. Just seems so early to  make the jump into size 3. (Pampers gave her a chemical burn so we don't use those. And, normally Huggies cause poosplosions but someone got use two packs for our baby shower and wanted to use them up.)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: There's no way

• Options
    I had DS in size 3 Up and Up diapers since 2.5 months but they run small. I really liked them though! (trying CD at the moment)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I rarely use sposies, but I did 2 weeks ago for a weekend trip. She was in size 3.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are the Huggies the little snugglers? They seem smaller to me than the little movers.
  • Options

imageSwainb:
    Are the Huggies the little snugglers? They seem smaller to me than the little movers.

These are the "little movers" I know they're not the snugglers for sure. But, man they seem so small.

I really want to try CDing. I'm liking the idea more and more. Just need more info about it.

• Options
    We have been in 3s for a while. We like luvs and Pampers baby dry, which doesn't have the offending drymax. Huggies=extra laundry for us. He pees and poops out of them
  • Options
    Hmmm Asher is barely in a size 2, they are still a little big on him and hes not a tiny baby at all!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options

Our little man is getting snug in a size 2 too.  Use the Pampers Baby Dry.  Much better fit than Huggies.  The Luv's should be the same fit as the Pampers though, or close to??  They were for us, and I thought they were both made by the same company?

• Options

imageJsolivan:
    We have been in 3s for a while. We like luvs and Pampers baby dry, which doesn't have the offending drymax. Huggies=extra laundry for us. He pees and poops out of them

This is exactly us.  DS will be moving to 3's as soon as I'm done with the 2's we have still.  He just started leaking out of his 2's baby dry's two nights ago.  DS is a big kid but he's thin, which is the only reason I think he's been able to stay in 2's this long.

• Options
    imageChristinaD09:

Our little man is getting snug in a size 2 too.  Use the Pampers Baby Dry.  Much better fit than Huggies.  The Luv's should be the same fit as the Pampers though, or close to??  They were for us, and I thought they were both made by the same company?

I agree, Baby Dry's and Luvs are almost the same size.  In fact, IMO Luvs might be a tad larger...at least for us...maybe because they aren't as bulky.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"