Baby Names
Options

Thoughts on these girls names- Come on in!

HI Ladies,

My DH and I are expecting twin girls in November. For names I am thinking of Hailey and Jane.

What are your thoughts? I was trying to stay away from naming them anything too similiar because they are twins.

thx for your help!

Re: Thoughts on these girls names- Come on in!

• Options
    I think they're both very cute, classic, and go well together!
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    I like Jane, but Hailey is just too popular for my taste. I agree with you about similar names (or ones that rhyme). Hate that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love Jane, not a fan of Hailey. Plus, they kind of rhyme.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    Hailey is also not my OWN personal style, but I don't see how they rhyme...
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    coktcokt member

imagesunnyday016:

What? How do Hailey and Jane rhyme? Anyway, I think they are great names. I like Jane the best. Hailey is OK, but I do think it sounds nice with Jane.?

• Options
    I think they are fine together. I like Hailey, Jane is a little plain Jane for me though. I know twins named Hailey and June :)
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options

I love both names!  Especially Jane!  I maybe kind of partial since that is my name!!! Big Smile

imageimageimageimageimage
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

imageleahadrian:
    I like Jane, but Hailey is just too popular for my taste. I agree with you about similar names (or ones that rhyme). Hate that.

This.  What about more classic names that go with Jane, like Anne or Elizabeth or Sarah. 

• Options

imagesunnyday016:

What?  In no universe do these two names rhyme.  

OP - I love Jane.  Hailey isn't really my style, but I think it's kind of cute.

• Options
    I like them both.  I don't think they rhyme in any shape or form.  I love that they have too very different names.  I hate matchy names for twins.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I love the name Hailey Jane together. I also think Jane is a little plain as a first name.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imaged.squaredII:

imageleahadrian:

This.  What about more classic names that go with Jane, like Anne or Elizabeth or Sarah. 

I agree - Hailey and Jane just don't seem like the same style to me (but I LOVE Jane).  I think you can stay within the same style but not have matchy names.  What about Jane with Anna, Lucy, or Nora?  Something like that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love them both!!!
    mmc @ 14 weeks - November 2009. Missed every day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 15DPO:461 17DPO (47hrs later):1380
  • Options
    Hailey Jane sounds like it could be the name of a band.  I have no idea why I think that.
  • Options

Both sound great to me. 

Thank you for not wanting to name them almost the same thing (that is always disturbing).

• Options
    Jane is great.  Hailey is cute for a little girl but I don't think it sounds good on a grown woman... I can't imagine choosing a doctor or a lawyer named Hailey.  JMO.
  • Options
    Congratulations on twins!  That has to be exciting.  I think your name choices are great.
  • Options
    Hailey Jane is Eminem's daughter..idk if that matters, but you would probably have people associate it with her.
  • Options

imagebiblionerd:
    I think they're both very cute, classic, and go well together!

This exactly!  Congratualations.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"