December 2010 Moms
Options

Old Navy Tankini's?

Has anyone ever purchased a tankini from Old Navy?  I'm thinking it's time to invest in a swimsuit that covers up the belly.  They have some cute ones on the ON website. 

How do they size?  Large?  Small?

Durable in chlorine?

Would you recommend purchasing one from ON?

TIA! :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Old Navy Tankini's?

• Options
    My sister got a mat suit from ON that was super cute!  it was brown with some pink.   I really liked it!  She found it online.
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think they run true to size, or on the bigger side, if that makes sense. I have purchased several bathing suits from OLD Navy, and they have all been durable. Good Luck.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at ON and it ran true to size...it's held up better than the one I bought at target
  • Options
    I don't know about their maternity offerings, but several years ago I started buying all my bathing suits from Target. They are super cute and have held up amazingly well. Plus I love that you can buy different size tops and bottoms. Hopefully they offer maternity swimsuits....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRSClementine:
    I don't know about their maternity offerings, but several years ago I started buying all my bathing suits from Target. They are super cute and have held up amazingly well. Plus I love that you can buy different size tops and bottoms. Hopefully they offer maternity swimsuits....

They do, but they're not nearly as cute at the mat suits at ON...I have one from Target and I'm seriously jealous of my sister's from ON!

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I prefer Athleta's swimwear.  They have an icon on Old Navy's site.  More expensive, but way cuter & better quality....imo.  

• Options
    i opted to avoid old navy's b/c the customer reviews all complain about there being no padding in the top....i mean come on ON...pregnant women need some lining or padding!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    vtbabyvtbaby member
    I purchased a tankini from ON just recently.  It fit very true to size.  Definitely no padding on top though, so I feel like I have to worry if I am in it or not.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"