Infertility
Options

::Waves Hello::

Hi ladies!!

I haven't been around much lately because, well, I just felt like I didn't have a lot to contribute and after losing my job it just made me so sad and miserable that I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Yesterday was a horrible day, I laid in bed and cried all day. :( 

But anyway, things are looking up and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking about you. 

No news on the donor  - still waiting. So I'm playing the hurry up and wait game. 

Miss you ladies and thinking of you. ((hugs))

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ::Waves Hello::

• Options
    Ahh.  Thinking of you too T.  Hoping that things turn around for you soon.  (((HUGS)))
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey sweetie. I was thinking about you the other day! Im sorry you had a rough day yesterday. ((hugs)) Im always here if ya need to talk!
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Tarah! I hope things turn around for you very soon. You deserve good things to happen to you.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

hope things turn around for you real fast sweetie :hugs:

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options

Hi there!  I'm glad things are looking up for you.  You deserve some sunny days.  

I hope you hear about a donor soon!

image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Looking forward to hearing about your donor news and good to see you back on the board ;)
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • Options
    We miss you!  I hope you hear about the donor soon.  Feel better sweetie!
  • Options

I miss jooo!  You were one of the first people with whom I felt I connected.

I am thinking of you and hoping for the best.

• Options

Oh T...I've been MIA too and had NO CLUE you lost your job.  I'm so so so sorry!  Hang in there!!!!

~K

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Options

We miss you hon.

I'm glad things are turning around.

(((((hugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Hi! I was just thinking about you - glad you are back and I really hope you get good news soon! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey, I am sorry you are having a hard time:< I hope things turn around for you soon. I emailed you a quick email today. So busy it's crazy.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"