Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Every party needs a pooper...

that's why you invited me!

Anybody else sick of the St. Paddy's Day crap already?  As in, "We get it, you're 1/64th Irish."  ::twirls finger::

Re: Every party needs a pooper...

• Options

Hahaha!  Love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't care either way. I think it's a fun holiday even though I don't think I'm Irish.

Like non-Mexicans celebrating Cinco de Mayo. It's a Mexican holiday but I know plenty of people who have fun with it even though they're a different nationality.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My one co-worker keeps talking in a HORRIBLE Irish accent. Indifferent And it's not even 10:00 yet. It is going to be a loooonnngg day.
  • Options
    The only thing that bothers me is the train ride home today. It'll be full of annoying drunk people wearing ridiculous hats, half of whom aren't even Irish.
  • Options

Well top of the morning to you haha.

I wouldn't have even known it was St. Patrick's day if there were not 40 post on Facebook about it. I cant decide if I want to go change into something green just to avoid people commenting on me not wearing it or not. Red heads are exempt from wearing green though right?

• Options
    imageBrittany FreyBox:

Well top of the morning to you haha.

I wouldn't have even known it was St. Patrick's day if there were not 40 post on Facebook about it. I cant decide if I want to go change into something green just to avoid people commenting on me not wearing it or not. Red heads are exempt from wearing green though right?

Well, if anyone asks me why I'm not wearing green...I'll just reply that I bleed green, since I'm Irish, so I don't HAVE to wear green.  ha!

I think you are exempt.  Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"