Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

NTR: bareMinerals

I need some new makeup!!!  Does anyone use bareMinerals?  How do you like it.  I need something that looks natural as I usually don't wear a lot of make-up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: NTR: bareMinerals

• Options
    Love it! I've been using it for about 4 years and never could go back to something else. It's easy and very natural looking. Give it a try!
  • Options

Yes I really like it.  It also lasts a really long time, so it is worth the cost.  I also have combination skin, so sometimes it is oily and breaks out.  I like that I am not "caking" on a bunch of make up and making things worse. 

The only downside is I feel it wears off a lot at the end of the day.  However I am usually just at home anyways and don't care.  If we are going somewhere I just reapply a little bit.

I would start with one of the kits, so you have a ton of products to work with.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHappy2beMrsT:
    Love it! I've been using it for about 4 years and never could go back to something else. It's easy and very natural looking. Give it a try!

Ditto this for me.  I doubt I'll ever use anything else, and believe me, I've tried a lot of them!  This had worked the best for me and my oily skin.

• Options
    I've always liked it a lot, but it's inconveniently non-portable...I like things in a compace for that reason - so, I'll use it at home, and touch up w/ something else when I'm not.
  • Options
    imageMeg&Jesse:

Yes I really like it.  It also lasts a really long time, so it is worth the cost.  I also have combination skin, so sometimes it is oily and breaks out.  I like that I am not "caking" on a bunch of make up and making things worse. 

The only downside is I feel it wears off a lot at the end of the day.  However I am usually just at home anyways and don't care.  If we are going somewhere I just reapply a little bit.

I would start with one of the kits, so you have a ton of products to work with.

I agree with all of this.  My nose starts getting a little red by the end of the day, so you need a compact or something to touch up with.  The kits are the most cost-effective when you are first starting out, since a replacement foundation is $25 alone!  My brushes are getting a bit worn since I've been using them for a year and half now, so I was thinking of getting a kit online from lovebareminerals.com (which has a get started kit for only $30 -- half as much as the store, however not sure if it gets you a subscription or not).

• Options
    It is messy, but I don't think I will will ever use something else.  I love it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use it to, and like it a lot.  I have oily skin and lots of marks on my skin and it covers to a degree.  I do use a liquid foundation if I'm going out someplace special.  It can be a bit messy, but once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy.
  • Options
    I use it and love it.  I would definatly recommend getting the face primer which makes mine stay on all day.  And to those who want a touch-up, they sell a powder dispensing brush that is totally portable and works great. 
  • Options
    I tried it but the Bismuth in it gave me cystic acne. ouch
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"