2nd Trimester
Options

My growing bump PIPs

Here's my bump over the weeks

6 weeks

13.5 weeks

front at 16 weeks

side 16 weeks

And I have not gained ANY weight ... crazy right?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My growing bump PIPs

• Options
    Have no fear... I just like you at 16 weeks hadn't gained a single pound.  By 24 weeks though I was up 10 lbs.  I have no idea where I am on the scale now... I'm afraid to look!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Cute! It's nice to know you haven't gained weight. At my 16 week appointment I had only put on a total of 4 lbs. and I was worried :0( lol.

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You look GREAT!! Wicked cute bump. ;)
  • Options

imageQmommy:
    Have no fear... I just like you at 16 weeks hadn't gained a single pound.  By 24 weeks though I was up 10 lbs.  I have no idea where I am on the scale now... I'm afraid to look!

Qmommy...Your not alone. The first time I went to the dr. I weighed 127 pounds (my normal weight). When i went back 4 weeks later I learned that i lost a pound. And then at the next appt. I found my weight to be 126 again. But at my 20 week appt. i was shocked to learn that my weight jumped from 126 to 131 in just 4 weeks. Then again at my 24 week appt. i gained 4 more pounds landing me at a current 135. The funny thing is you cant even tell where the weight is. I think most women go through a growth spirt around this time and gain around 4-5 pounds a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"