Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Ladies with Long Nails...

So I have short nails...but I am thinking of getting my nails done before I go back to work.  It usually takes me a while to get used to longer nails and I am worried about accidentally scratching LO.

Anyone get their nails done after baby?  Any scratching incidents?

Re: Ladies with Long Nails...

• Options
    Wow.  I couldn't do it.  I've had short nails for 2 years now. 
  • Options
    I don't get my nails done but I do have long nails. I stabbed her quite a bit her first week or so but not recently.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My nails are also long and I haven't stabbed him- I kept them short until he was about 2 months
  • Options
    mybabies are not born yet, however i have long nails and when i worked in day care, i did have a few scratching incidents :(
  • Options
    I always have long natural nails and I've never scratched my DS, I just keep the tips filed and rounded.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My nails are roughly sport length and they haven't been a problem so far.
  • Options
    I have natural long nails from the PNV's.  I try to keep them shorter because I've gotten DD a few good times.  They grow so fast it's hard to keep up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My problem has been my wedding ring and mom's promise ring, not my nails...Luckily I haven't caught her face with those (pretty hard to do with the back of the hand) but I've gotten her legs pretty good during some wiggly diaper changes.
  • Options
    I haven't had any problems. Except when I try to break his latch early, I feel bad about my long nails going into his mouth, but he's never noticed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"