2nd Trimester
Options

My hand is numb.

Re: My hand is numb.

• Options
    Boo agreed! I hope your hand wakes up soon! I'm not sure why random parts insist on going numb during pregnancy. My hips go numb all the time, and this morning my shoulder is numb. Why is that?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Is that normal?  A few weeks ago I was at home alone one night and my right hand swelled up and got numb.  It was that way for a good 15-20 minutes.  I got a little freaked but decided to go to the doctor only if it happened again, and it hasn't.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on week 8 of a dumb leg... boo agreed!

• Options

Ugh...I hate that. I woke up with numb hands this morning, too. My left hand still feels a little tingly.

• Options
    It's carpol tunnel syndrome. I have it. You can buy the wrist braces from the drug store. They help.
  • Options

Say hello to my friend Carpal Tunnel.  It makes your hands/fingers go numb or have the pins and needles feeling, or it can hurt the inside of your wrist like it's pinching something, or it can just plain hurt.  I finally broke down and got a wrist brace for my right hand (it's usually worse in your dominant hand) because some nights were just sooooo painful. 

I have to admit, the brace has helped so far.  Good luck.  It's supposed to go away after you deliver.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"