Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

PP bleeding - mine has increased...

Tomorrow, I'm 3 weeks pp.  My bleeding had become almost non existent and was brown until maybe 5 days ago, when it suddenly increased quite a bit turned red again.  Has anyone else had this experience?  It's not an alarming amount of blood, just more than I'd been having.  I'm not sure if it's worth a call to my doc or not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PP bleeding - mine has increased...

• Options
    Mine has - and has fluctuated here and there. I was told by my discharging nurse that it's common, but it also means that I'm doing too much and need to relax. If you have large clots though, you need to contact your doc ASAP.
  • Options

I posted something similar earlier. I am only 1w pp, but my bleeding had all but stopped. Then over the last 24h or so, the bleeding has returned, and is red again. 

From what I read from others on here it was normal, but it was a sign of over doing it. Here is the post from earlier if you're interested in reading it.  

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/31594332.aspx  

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the post because I was wondering the same thing.  I'm only 2 weeks out and had stopped last week, but it started again on Sunday with a red color.  I have experienced some clotting and cramping as well, so I guess I need to call the doctor...I was thinking it was AF, but thought it was too soon for that.

• Options
    OK, thanks for the input ladies.  I'm sure I am doing too much...it's so hard not to!
  • Options

Mine has kind of ebbed and flowed--I'll have almost none, and then it will kick back up again, even without a change in activity. It's really irritating! The same thing has happened to some extent with pain. I'll be feeling great, and then I'll have a random day where I'm sore again. 

Anyway, I've seen similar posts on here asking the same thing so I'm guessing it's normal. In terms of the bleeding, my OB said not to worry unless I'm soaking a pad in an hour.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"