1st Trimester
Options

Cravings!

Everyone list your cravings you've had so far!

Mine has been oranges... and they've actually helped with the nausea as well. I've also liked spaghetti more than usual. lol

Photobucket

Re: Cravings!

• Options
    i've had semi normal cravings like fruit, chocolate, salt and vinegar chips.. there was a day when i was craving thousand island dressing. about the only thing i can't eat is spaghetti. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pickles, coco pebbles, strawberry shake, pretzels, ice cream and pickles together. Food that gages me is  corn bread and pasta.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I craved carbs, fruits and veggies, ruffles with ridges (they had to have ridges lol) and french onion dip.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Tomato soup with lots of crackers and mac & cheese for breakfast. 
  • Options

Cheddar cheese burgers, I wish I could eat them medium rare!  Chocolate milk.

• Options

Red meat. I don't often eat alot of it so this week my husband cooked some for himself and something different for me but all I wanted was his steak.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All I want is salt!!! It's crazy, I don't really like salt, I don't add extra to my food normally and I hate when things are too salty. But all I've wanted lately are salty greasy food. These are things that I never eat. Also Potatoes, which is weird. I mean I love potatoes, but lately it's been salty fries, potato chips for breakfast, hashbrowns every day. It's nuts!!
  • Options
    First I just wanted potatoes in any form until one day I threw up some mashed potatoes, so those were out.  Then I just wanted frozen yogurt, until I threw that up.  Now I want fast food cheeseburgers and BLT's from Subway, which are both staying down and are my current craving everyday.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    Currently it's a toasted bagel with cream cheese and turkey. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"