2nd Trimester
Options

pip 18 wk vs 26 wk (same shirt)

um, yeah. poor shirt. poor belly button. 

Re: pip 18 wk vs 26 wk (same shirt)

• Options
    You look great! And your post made me so happy.  I am almost 19 and a little smaller than your 18 wk pic...you gave me hope that I will pop soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh you are SO cute! I don't know how much you weighed pre pregnancy, or how tall you are (I am 5'7 and weighed about 130-135 pre pregnancy) , but our body types looks similar....Hope I look as cute as you.

I am in the early "thick" stage right now....Can't wait for a bump.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    very nice bump!  what a difference 8 weeks makes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSpring Mommy:
    imageecjun09:

Oh you are SO cute! I don't know how much you weighed pre pregnancy, or how tall you are (I am 5'7 and weighed about 130-135 pre pregnancy) , but our body types looks similar....Hope I look as cute as you.

I am in the early "thick" stage right now....Can't wait for a bump.

I was just wondering the same question of how tall you were and weighed and are at now. you look so great!!!!!!!  I am also hoping to look like you!!!

omg, you all are TOO kind. i am 5'5" and i weighed just under 140 pre pregnancy (which was a bit heavy for me). i have gained 25 lbs so far. it's a lot of weight, but it will be ok.

i promise bumps will come. i thought my 18 week belly was HUGE. i laugh now. oh, how i laugh ;) 

• Options
    Very cute!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    ADORABLE!
  • Options
    you look great :o)
  • Options
    very cute bump!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

imageskiwic8:
    You look great! And your post made me so happy.  I am almost 19 and a little smaller than your 18 wk pic...you gave me hope that I will pop soon!

ditto.  every word!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lookin' good! :)
  • Options

I love these!!! Your belly is beautiful :)

• Options
    you look great!!  I love seeing your photos... since we're the same EDD minus one day :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    You look great!!!  I actually noticed a similar progression in the past few weeks... the pic is perfect though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"