Options

Things that hurt..

1. Sneezing

2. Stretching

Ouch! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Things that hurt..

• Options
    yes, i agree! personal question to you real quick, at 12 weeks are you showing yet at all? thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I started being unable to fit into my pants at 8 weeks.  This is our first and it freaked me out. 

I'm in too-big maternity clothes at 12 weeks.  However, My mother apparently showed between 8-12 weeks too.  We're not small people, nor fat... just how we're built, not much room in the abdominal area for the giant offspring the fam tends to bake...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wait till sneezing not only hurts, but causes you to change your pants!  I always had to squeeze real hard when sneezing so I wouldn't pee on myself!  Oh, the joys.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    DD #1 10/07/08
    DD #2 08/11/10
    DD#3 06/04/13
  • Options
    I am definitely not fitting in my pp pants without unbuttoning them and using a bella band. I can't tell if I am showing or if all the weight I've gained is just in my stomach area. The butt and legs of my pants still fit but I've always tended to gain in the stomach. I hope that it will soon become obvious to me that it's a baby and not just stomach fat!
  • Options

and.... to cough!! Ugh!!!

• Options
    Sex!!! Omg I thought DH was killing me the other night.. apparently we are going to have to become more creative here....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, I'm showing a bit.  I've gained about 7 lbs so far.  I'm big enough that I can't wear pp pants anymore but, small enough where my friend said,"whatever that's what I look like after I eat a sandwich."      
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"