Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

PIP finished first *real* knitting project :)

no pattern, but I finished the thing! I'm normally a crocheter, so this is HUGE! :)

Re: PIP finished first *real* knitting project :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    lol....so you're saying its cute?
  • Options

imagemegs042107:
    Cuuuute!

Megs, I know someone that could make you a hat like Charlie's Wink

• Options

Looks great!

I'm currently working on two very simple projects.  One is a spa cloth and the other one is a newborn hat.  Both are done with garter stitch since i haven't learned purl yet. Let's see if they are finished by the end of 2010 :P

• Options
    Looks great.
  • Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

Looks great!

I'm currently working on two very simple projects.  One is a spa cloth and the other one is a newborn hat.  Both are done with garter stitch since i haven't learned purl yet. Let's see if they are finished by the end of 2010 :P

keep at it, I always *knew* how to do it, but I just liked crocheting better. It took some determination! I got this lion brand yarn called "home town" at walmart for like 3 bucks--Its really thick and helps so that I can actually see my stitches. I feel like I could do anything I want now. Well maybe not increasing...I can decrease, but I haven't learned how to increase. I also used circular needles so you don't have to turn and do all of that opposite stitch crap. Good luck! :)

• Options
    See how awesome it is? An easy way to increase is a yarn over, loop it on the needle. :) Dude, I'll never by Plymouth again. 2 of my circulars have broken on the same hat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"