Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Oh Steel Magnolias!

Just started... I'm gonna have to stay up to watch it! Oh it always breaks my heart and it's even worse now! 

Re: Oh Steel Magnolias!

• Options
    I love this movie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemanda19:
    I love this movie!

I know me too! I so love it!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh that's my all time fav movie!

• Options
    imagexochrissytinaox:

Oh that's my all time fav movie!

Mine too! 

• Options
    I love that movie! I laugh and cry at the same time. Ahh, good movie!  Plus, I'm from Louisiana, so it make it even cooler. 
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemkemily:
    I love that movie! I laugh and cry at the same time. Ahh, good movie!  Plus, I'm from Louisiana, so it make it even cooler. 

I bet you like it then! I just love Julia Roberts in this movie! 

• Options
    imagemari2003:

imagemkemily:

I bet you like it then! I just love Julia Roberts in this movie! 

Oh yeah it's great. You know the part of the movie where they are at the Christmas festival? That is a really big deal every year in Natchitoches. In fact, they filmed that part of the movie in the summer, but they put up the lights and decorated the river just for the making of the movie.

Just a bit of random knowledge for anyone who is reading this.   

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE this movie! enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"