Parenting after a Loss
Options

How/where do you store baby bathtub?

We have no linen closet and very little storage! There's no place to keep it in our bathroom OR kitchen. We could keep it in our baby's nursery closet, but it seems like that wouldn't be a great plan because it would always be wet!

DH thought maybe we could get a hook and hang it up inside our shower? Would that be a no-no since it might never get to fully dry with us showering in there daily?

Any other ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How/where do you store baby bathtub?

• Options

FYI - we have the Fisher Price whale of a tub

• Options
    ours sits in our bathtub.... we just take it out when we shower. It's hidden by our shower curtain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we'll be keeping it in the nursery closet.  We'll just quick dry it with the baby towel before we put it away.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:
    ours sits in our bathtub.... we just take it out when we shower. It's hidden by our shower curtain.

This

• Options
    We had a big infant tub & we just left it in the tub. When one of us needed to shower, we took it out & rested it in the sink or on the toilet. We had a very small bathroom & no extra storage.  
  • Options
    We would give it a quick dry with a towel and put it under the crib. :)
  • Options
    We also keep it in our tub hidden by the shower curtain.  It's in our guest bath so we rarely use that tub anyways.
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We bought one that collapses/folds.  I love it!  I tuck it next to a shelf when we aren't using it.
  • Options
    I let it dry out in the tub and then store it in the closet
  • Options
    When we bathed him downstairs in our room (did this while he slept in the PNP, for first 3 months), we kept his tub in our closet. Now that he gets baths upstairs in "his" bathroom, we keep his tub inside the big tub in the bathroom. Don't know if that helps.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    We kept it in the baby's closet.  I got one of those super-absorbent shammy cloths at Target and we wipe it down with that.  It dries instantly.
  • Options

imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

This.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"