2nd Trimester
Options

what infant stoller do you recommend?

I have been looking at Chicco and Gracco but I open for opinions on strollers. Thanks.

Re: what infant stoller do you recommend?

• Options

I'm a first time mom, but we are going with the Chicco Cortina travel system.

• Options
    I am going with Gracco because that is what my sister had and she really likes it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Gracco b/c of the ability to click in carseat, and it also works for when they are older. Chiccos are nice too, but more expensive and a little bulkier/heavier carseat. JMO :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Try going to a store like BRU that lets you play with them and push them around, that will definitely influence your decision.  We originally registered for a Graco, but then I fell in love with a Chicco Cortina.  See what you like the best! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We went with the Chicco Cortina Keyfit as well!

E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I would start with a Snap-n-Go stroller to fit your carseat, then decide on a stroller that is best fit for your baby/toddler and lifestyle after he or she has arrived.  Just a suggestion.  =)
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageBrina Bean:
    I would start with a Snap-n-Go stroller to fit your carseat, then decide on a stroller that is best fit for your baby/toddler and lifestyle after he or she has arrived.  Just a suggestion.  =)

Loved using the snap n go!  We used this for all travel, trips to the mall, etc.  I got a jogging type stroller with big wheels for walks with the dogs around the block.  It worked out great for us.  When ds outgrew the carseat we just switched him to an umbrella. 

• Options
    they are both nice....my only input is that the chicco one doesn't allow DC to sit upright all the way, there is a little lean to it. my graco lets my DD sit upright so she doesn't feel like she has to pull herself up. (does that make sense). also with the chicco one of the reasons i didn't get it was because i am on the shorter side and when DD was small and i used the carseat and stroller travel system together, i wasn't able to see DD when she was facing me riding in the stroller in her carseat. hope this helps!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageBrina Bean:

yes this was a staple for me as well...barely used the stroller until she was much older....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

im trying to put a post on here. im not replying specifically to jcrews post. so the people who got graco are they worth the cost? im thinking i might get a carseat and then get one of those infant carriers that people wear on them...is that a good idea?

• Options

To Previous poster..I reccomend having a stroller! I tried to not use mine and just use the carseat and snugglie..but then baby would fall asleep in the car seat and once we got to where we were going, I basically had to wake them up trying to get them in the carrier. Didn't go well in my experience! I used the Graco and I loved it! However my son was large and at 6 months(23 lbs) he outgrew his carseat and it was to heavy to carry anyways..so we just ended up using the umbrella stroller.

To all the 2nd time moms needing a doubel stroller. I just ordered the "Zooper Tango" it's a side by side umbrella type stroller and you can click a car seat on the one side! They also have individual reclines and sun shades.They are marvelous! Expensive..but well worth it:) Check them out if on the hunt for a double!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"