Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Preg. Testing

I am a couple days late and I don't know if I am just irregular this month? Should I go ahead and take a test or just wait?

Re: Preg. Testing

• Options
    Sure, go ahead and test.  If it's negative, take another test every week until it's positive or your period shows.
  • Options
    Are you charting? You may have just ovulated late, causing the "late period." If you're not charting, you can go ahead and test, but it may just be because your O'd late. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesulfababy:
    Sure, go ahead and test.  If it's negative, take another test every week until it's positive or your period shows.

This.  It could just be that you've O'd late.  So if you get a negative, keep having sex just in case.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    You could take a test. Or you could wait. You could wait and then take a test. You could test and then wait some more if it's negative. Or you could wait and wait and never test and be on 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.'
  • Options

imagesulfababy:

This.

• Options
    Do it! POAS!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    LOL !!! Thanks for the suggestion:) That show is so crazy.
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:

imageComicRelief:
    You could take a test. Or you could wait. You could wait and then take a test. You could test and then wait some more if it's negative. Or you could wait and wait and never test and be on 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.'

LMAO

hahahaha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageComicRelief:

"Ma'am, you just had a baby in your pants!"

• Options

I'd wait to POAS until after AF is one week late. AF could arrive in the meantime and it might avoid the disappointment of a BFN.

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"