2nd Trimester

Pregnant with twins!

I am 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins and haven't felt that "flutter" yet. It's more like a stretching or soreness on certain parts of my stomach. If I press down, I can feel bumps...

I hope I'll be able to feel them move soon. Any thoughts on twin pregnancies and timelines for such milestones?

We find out in a week their genders.

Sooooooo excited.... 

Re: Pregnant with twins!

• Congratulations!  I can't offer any answers to your questions as I am not that far along but you should try the Multiples board, they might be able to answer your questions.
  • Congrats!  How exciting to be having twins!  Maybe you'll have one of each.  Seems like that is what everyone who is having twins is having. 
    ~Married my best friend J March 2004~ ~Mom to 2 busy boys~C-01.18.08 & L-03.23.10~ ~Due with a little girl 02.06.13~
  • Loading the player...
  • I started feeling them moving about 2 weeks ago. Just flutters then now a little more. If this is your first lo, you may have been feeling them but don't know it yet.
    <3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay for twins! That's exciting!  Don't know about movement too much other than most drs will say you can start to feel it anywhere from 16 to 22 weeks so if you haven't felt them yet I'm sure it's just around the corner!  GL!
  • I didn't start feeling my twins until 20/21 weeks (last week really), but last night DH felt one little kick! I also can't tell between the two. It starts to feel like maybe it won't ever be clear movement from the outside, but I know that'll change soon :)
  • I started feeling their little flips around week 17.  Those graduated to taps around week 19.  The boys now engage in daily battle royales.  Don't worry, it's coming!
  • I started feeling them mid-19th week. I feel them many times a day now and last night they kicked DH in the head when he was lying on my belly :D
    TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"