3rd Trimester
Options

Would you register?

I am pretty darn sure I'm not having a baby shower, but someone asked me last night if I am registered yet (I told her I hadn't even thought of it). Here's the deal: my mom has been showering me with gifts ever since BFP and she's covered almost all of the necessities.

We have a few things left like a breast pump, bottles/nipples video camera, convertible carseat, and baby monitor that we still need to purchase, but I just don't know if I should register?

Would you register if you're not going to have a shower and have almost everything you need?

Re: Would you register?

• Options
    Sure, why not. Especially since you get the completion coupon.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options

It wouldn't hurt to, id still do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Even if you don't have a shower, there will still probably be people who want to get something, and they might want some ideas of what you want/need. So, I don't think it would hurt to set up a small registry with the things you mentioned. If you don't see the need and don't want to deal with setting one up, then people will probably just get you something they pick out or gift cards, which they still might do even if you set one up, so just think about it and decide from there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm registered and I am absolutely certain I'm not having a baby shower. (And if I do, it will be thrown as a "surprise" by all the marine wives in DH's shop)
  • Options

Why not??

You'll be surprised who will ask about your registry. And like other's said, at least you get a coupon at the end. So you can just shop afterwards for last minute needs.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm nearly positive that I'm not having a baby shower. My husband is also in the Marine Corps, and a few of the wives and female Marines have brought up the subject of throwing me a shower, but I don't think we will be able to. I started a registry anyway, because our families still want to contribute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"