Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

How would you deal with this party tonight and dd?

Just want to make sure there isn't something I'm not thinking of. 

Block party tonight in a neighbors large driveway. DD is not walking and we live across the street. I can't really put her down bc her knees will get scraped up on the driveway. So, I'm either stuck holding her (or putting her in the Ergo/carrier,)  taking the stroller over and hoping she'll stay happy strapped in, OR haul over the exersaucer. 

Anything I'm not thinking of? It will be so much easier when she can toddle around! Or maybe not! ;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How would you deal with this party tonight and dd?

• Options
     My DD behaves so much bettern those situitations than I expect her to becaue she is so entertained people watching. So I would alternate between the stroller and holding her.
  • Options
    Do you have a pack n play you can take?  If we're hanging out outside will take DS pack in play and a few toys and he's happy.  If not, I would take the stroller.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLavender444:
     My DD behaves so much bettern those situitations than I expect her to becaue she is so entertained people watching. So I would alternate between the stroller and holding her.

This.

• Options
    We usually take the walker when we're going to something like that outside.  That way he's safely strapped in but can still move around a bit.
  • Options

imageJudah'sMommy:
    We usually take the walker when we're going to something like that outside.  That way he's safely strapped in but can still move around a bit.

Yup... I'm wishing we had a walker right now! It would be perfect! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"