1st Trimester
Options

? about implantation spotting

Did anyone here have this? If so is it typically red? I didn't have with my first pg and am curious... 

Re: ? about implantation spotting

• Options
    Mine was a maroonish brown the first day & then turned brown, but it lasted for 6 days.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I didn't have it with either pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It what I think was implantation spotting ... was implantation spotting, I thought my period was starting. Yes, it was red, but not a lot of blood.

• Options
    Mine was dark brown and only lasted about 2 days.   I have heard it can be a little red as well.
    *Tef*
  • Options
    Mine lasted several days - think about 6. I thought for sure my period was starting. It ran the range from pinkish to dark brown. Always fairly light, though.
  • Options
    I had pink discharge from about 5dpo to 9dpo.  I don't know if it was implantation spotting but I had never had anything like it before.
  • Options
    I'm currently going thru it and yes my Dr said it could be red. I didnt have it with my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    It's likely that I had it (you can see on my chart at 8-9 days past ovulation.) It was pink in the beginning and a little red, then trailed off to brown. Lasted a day and a half.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

I had it, brownish spotting for about 2 days (what I normally have at the begining or end of a period).  I thought I was getting my period and was so disapointed but happily not so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For me it was brown/ dark red-ish and lasted for about 5 days. I had a very early BFP so after it lasted for 3 days I thought something was wrong, but as it turns out nothing was and it can look different and be from anywhere from 1-7+ days depending on the person. I would suggest call your Dr. if your worried.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"