1st Trimester
Options

What is that weird taste in my mouth? Anyone else?

Anyone else have this weird gross taste in their mouth? Maybe from drinking so much water. Its hard to explain but it just lingers (and yes I brush my teeth daily)!

Re: What is that weird taste in my mouth? Anyone else?

• Options

I've often heard it referred to as metal mouth and it's totally normal and common.  I got it pretty bad for a while there but it seems to have tapered off some in the past week or two.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have it today (I get it on and off) and it tastes like I've been sucking on french fries and dirty pennies at the same time.  SOOO disgusting.  I'm going home to gargle some mouth wash.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagextencornfield:

I've often heard it referred to as metal mouth and it's totally normal and common.  I got it pretty bad for a while there but it seems to have tapered off some in the past week or two.

I had this last pregnancy. 

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageJessys_Girl:
    I have it today (I get it on and off) and it tastes like I've been sucking on french fries and dirty pennies at the same time.  SOOO disgusting.  I'm going home to gargle some mouth wash.

I've experienced something similar that's off and on...  Doesnt' tast like pennies but it does taste like I haven't brushed my teeth in months even though I do at least twice if nor three times daily.  Especially with this funk...  I have no idea what it is.

• Options
    Thanks for asking this questions, I've been experiencing this same thing! My mouth tastes awful and I'm constantly chewing mint gum at work to cover the taste. I notice it even more after I drink a lot of water.
  • Options
    I have it, as well. To make matters worse DH has told me that my breath smells differently (and bad). It was bad enough that I can taste it, but that little bit of honesty from DH was so not needed at this point. Anybody else experienced that type of brutal honesty?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have it too. I brush 3 times a day and i'm dying! I feel like I haven't brushed in like 3 months.?

?

?

I HATE IT! I never had this problem before...UGH!?

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I get it every afternoon.  I just chew some gum or pop a mint and that helps.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"