South Florida Babies
Options

Question About Nightmares

I am 4 days late for my period but, having mild cramping. I will be taking a pregnancy test tomorrow if I still haven't recieved my period. I have been having frequent nightmares for the past couple weeks, is this common with pregnancy? Could this be a symptom for me?

Re: Question About Nightmares

• Options

I had some pretty weird dreams when I was pregnant, but it didn't start until I was a few months in.

Honestly I would guess you're probably anxious because you're TTC, and that anxiety is transferring over into your dreams. Good luck with your test though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

I had a few pregnancy dreams too.  Stress as well as hormones can definitely affect your dreams.

Good luck to you!  Please keep us updated.  I really hope this it it for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did you take the test? I hope it was what you were hoping for!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    imagekarenlisaphoto:

I had some pretty weird dreams when I was pregnant, but it didn't start until I was a few months in.

Honestly I would guess you're probably anxious because you're TTC, and that anxiety is transferring over into your dreams. Good luck with your test though!

Ditto! Best of luck and keep us posted!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Ya, maybe deep subconsciously. We're not stessing over TTC. I was just wondering if it was a common with pregnancy. Wasn't able to pick up a test tonight...soon enough though!
  • Options
    IM PREGNANT!!! Took the test at about 4:30 this afternoon, showed up right away. I'm going to take one more in the morning before we break the news to the parents!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"