Babies on the Brain
Options

Are you effing kidding me? TMI

So after spending the last 10 days confused as crap about my cervical mucus I go to the bathroom just now and there is massive EWCM.  After I spent a few minutes playing with it (gross I know, but I am gross like that) I realize the bummer. Where is DH?  He just got paged to work and won't be home until super late. It's going to be hard to get pregnant if the only time we can schedule sex is Saturday or Sunday every third week.

Re: Are you effing kidding me? TMI

• Options
    Does he get a "lunch" break?  Shoot, I'd drive down there and have a car quickie.
  • Options

Just have sex when he gets home tonight.

Just FYI, you don't have to have EWCM to get pregnant. I know a lot of people really freak if they don't have it.

I did not have any my BFP cycle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

There is no lunch break, he's been working since 7 this morning and while I wish I could go jump him on the job he's in the OR so that probably won't work.  We were on our way to the gym when he got called back.

I know you don't need EWCM, I just got excited it appeared.  With my luck it will be the first of 18 patches of it in a 90 day cycle.

• Options
    DH and I were on opposite shifts when we first started TTC.  Middle of the night sex became a norm.  If we can do it (we love our sleep), so can you. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Poor DH.  This might kill him.  I am sure he is going to be beyond wiped out by the time he gets home.  I honestly don't know I'll be able to talk him into it.
  • Options
    imageLambie.:

There is no lunch break, he's been working since 7 this morning and while I wish I could go jump him on the job he's in the OR so that probably won't work.  We were on our way to the gym when he got called back.

I know you don't need EWCM, I just got excited it appeared.  With my luck it will be the first of 18 patches of it in a 90 day cycle.

Sorry, just some people super freak out if they don't have it - so I wanted to let you  know.  I'm sorry DH is gone. Sleep nekkid, it might entice him even if he is exhausted.

• Options
    You don't have to apologize.  I honestly wasn't expecting it so it surprised me.  I am going to need a good plan.  DH takes his contacts out and then jokes he's immune to my neekidness.  Ha ha.  I have a few hours to plot.
  • Options

imageLambie.:
    You don't have to apologize.  I honestly wasn't expecting it so it surprised me.  I am going to need a good plan.  DH takes his contacts out and then jokes he's immune to my neekidness.  Ha ha.  I have a few hours to plot.

I just didn't want you to think I was being all high & mighty. totally not what I meant. I think you get that.

HMMMMM.....maybe leave a sexy note or something similar somewhere he will see it before he takes out his contacts.  That's all I've got, i'm totally not creative.

• Options
    imageAlex17:

imageLambie.:

I just didn't want you to think I was being all high & mighty. totally not what I meant. I think you get that.

HMMMMM.....maybe leave a sexy note or something similar somewhere he will see it before he takes out his contacts.  That's all I've got, i'm totally not creative.

A trail of sexy lingerie from the front door to the bedroom?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsadamc 05:
    imageAlex17:

imageLambie.:

Would you believe me if I told you I have actually tried this before and it was a big FAIL.  It went something like this:

Me: waiting in bed naked.

DH: sitting on the couch yelling upstairs, "Why is your underwear all over the floor?"

I might have to be more direct, like blow job direct.

• Options
    imageLambie.:
    imagemrsadamc 05:
    imageAlex17:

imageLambie.:

Would you believe me if I told you I have actually tried this before and it was a big FAIL.  It went something like this:

Me: waiting in bed naked.

DH: sitting on the couch yelling upstairs, "Why is your underwear all over the floor?"

I might have to be more direct, like blow job direct.

It doesn't get more direct than that!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

can you meet him in the garage naked- naked car sex in the garage...

btw- your h is a doctor?

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Options
    would he be able to check his cell phone while he's at work? when my DH works late and i want sex when he gets home, i always send lots of seductive messages and suggestive pics to his phone :) he can't check it often, but when he does it is always enough to make sure he's ready when he gets home finally
  • Options
    Take a nakkie pic and put it next to his contact case......... then somewhere on the pic or even the bathroom mirror write " come to bed!"
  • Options
    Blow job is your best bet- good luck!  LOL
    TTC #2 since 2011 (took 1.5 years to conceive spontaneously after multiple failed clomid cycles and 1 failed clomid +IUI)
    Me- PCOS, borderline hypothyroid
    Him- low concentration/count

Feb 2014- started acupuncture
    Feb 2014- BFP
    March 2014- m/c @ 5 weeks
    May 2014- HSG, all clear, started Synthroid, Femara 5mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN
    Waiting for new RE appointment end of July 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"