1st Trimester
Options

2nd try at 1st baby

Okay, I have been here before, about 6 months ago before my mc. Here I am again, nervous this time. I post some over on SAL, but a lot of them are furthur along and I want to get some info and read from women who are in first tri. So, nice to meet all of you. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, either. I am not overly sensitive....yet Big Smile

Re: 2nd try at 1st baby

• Options
    Congratulations!  I'm sure it tough to be nervous, but I bet this one will stick - just because I'm hoping so! :)
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope this is your sticky baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHA! Hello there Jacse007/SALer! Nice to see you here too! Nice to know I am not the only one running over here all the time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm in exactally the same position as you. I had m/c in Feb and we just found out we were PG for 2nd time last week. We are tying not to get too excited, but we definately feel good about this pregnancy.

Best of luck to all of us ladies!

• Options
    Congrats!

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• Options
    No Doubt! I almost felt like I was cheating a little! HA!
  • Options

Definitely been there, we found out we were pregnant in December of last year, and at our first ultrasound there was no hearbeat Crying But we are going strong on baby number 2. I am ten weeks, so the best of luck to you, I am sure all will go well.Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"