How often do you talk to your mom?

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky poll: Talking to your mom

• Options
    I voted other - we talk MULTIPLE times a day!....lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hmmm . .. I should have made an option for that. I talk to mine multiple times a day, too, so I just clicked Daily.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom died in 2001.  Prior to that we spoke multiple times a day.  I was in college at the time but I'm sure now I would probably talk to her more than I used to b/c of Hailey and just me being older.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i talked to my mom like 20 times a day!
  • Options
    What about hourly?? lol just kidding, but we talk all the time.
  • Options
    i voted daily - even though she drives me crazy sometimes  - i love her!
  • Options
    I voted 2X week, although it is probably a little more than that.  My mom drives me nuts, so I don't want to talk to her on a daily basis, but we talk about 2 - 4 times a week.
  • Options
    i vote weekly, but if something is going on, then 2-3x a week.  I really don't have much to say to anyone (even DH) daily!  IDK I guess I shoul call my mom more often.
  • Options

imageabpdjs:
    i voted daily - even though she drives me crazy sometimes  - i love her!

This. Moms just know which buttons to push!

• Options
    Many times a day! Love her.
  • Options

imagejessicada76:
    I voted other - we talk MULTIPLE times a day!....lol

Ditto on way to work at work in evening around bedtime ALOT

• Options
    I chose other because we talk every few months.  No rhyme or reason to it, just every couple months or so I call her or she calls me.  We don't have a close relationship.
  • Options
    dpdwdpdw member
    Does "talk" include Facebook?  My mom & I communicate through FB a few times a week, but rarely talk on the phone -- maybe every other week.
  • Options
    We talk daily, usually multiple times a day. We're very close, but she's also the type to call as soon as something crosses her mind so that she doesn't forget to tell me later. ;)
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    I'd say at least once or twice a week we talk on the phone...maybe.  We see her in person every weekend, though.  I don't think I am like a typical girl, because I hate talking on the phone. 
  • Options

Thanks Bright for thinking of me. 

Before my mom passed away we talked mulitiple times a day. But before she got sick, we weren't that close, so we would only talk a few times a month.  I know that's horrible.  I wish I could take it back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"