2nd Trimester
Options

In between..

I am almost in my 2nd Tri.. I am literally a week away but I feel like I dont fit in a certain board right now. I know it sounds dumb but I love coming on here every day and see how everyone is doing and what they are experiencing. I just feel that 1st Trimester doesn't really apply to me because I am not having any m/s and what not but then I feel that the 2nd tri board everyone is feeling their baby move and finding out what the gender is. I don't know maybe I am just having an off moment. Anyone else feel like that?

Re: In between..

• Options
    Sure.  I'm near the end of 2nd tri and feel like I've done/am over a lot of the 2nd tri stuff, but all the prepping for labor, feeling ready for baby stuff on 3rd tri isn't quite for me yet.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I lurked on the 2nd tri before I was actually in the 2nd tri. I completely understand.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel just like you do I'm just starting the 2nd and not fitting on either one of  the boards
  • Options

imageSymphonyGirl:
    Sure.  I'm near the end of 2nd tri and feel like I've done/am over a lot of the 2nd tri stuff, but all the prepping for labor, feeling ready for baby stuff on 3rd tri isn't quite for me yet.

Ditto to this!

Come on over OP. Welcome Smile

"Great hearts steadily send forth the secret forces that incessantly draw great events." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~ Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know what you mean, but this board  will feel the same once you start nearing the end of your 2nd tri.
  • Options

I know exactly what youe mean.  I feel like I am reading the same stuff over and over again.  I feel like when I am browsing the 2nd trimester I can what to look forward to in the future.

I'm very jealous you have no m/s I have been feeling worse every day!  I hope this goes away soon!  I'm starting to get panic attacks over m/s.

• Options
    I hear you! I am exactly where you are in my pregnancy, too.  So far though, it is all happening so fast I feel like I will be closer to what everyone else is experiencing soon enough.
  • Options
    I lurked on the 2nd trimester board for quite a while before I was in my second tri, so I feel you pain!
  • Options

imageMrsTiu2006:
    I lurked on the 2nd tri before I was actually in the 2nd tri. I completely understand.

Me too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I've been over here the last couple of days, too.  I guess I feel like I can relate to the posts more here than I can on 1st tri now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"