Philadelphia Babies
Options

No Stretch Marks!! Anyone suggested some preventative lotion?

I am looking for good lotion that I can start using to prevent stretch marks..Any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No Stretch Marks!! Anyone suggested some preventative lotion?

• Options

You can try all the lotions out there but if you are destined for them, they are going to happen. It's all genetic.

• Options
    Can't prevent them, they're genetic. Like pp said. Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know they say it's genetic, but luckily I didn't get any. I used a belly cream by burts bees. It doesn't hurt to try and if it doesn't work at least you'll smell good and be nice and soft.
  • Options

No cream will prevent them b/c they're genetic but they do relieve itching when your belly starts growing.

• Options
    I'm going to try anything with cocoa butter. My sister's friend gained a whopping 75 pounds while she was pregnant and didn't get any stretch marks. She said it's because she started using the lotion before she showed. Now I'm not sure if that's true or not. =/ 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your posts...I think I am going to lotion up anyway! haha :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Burts Bee Mama Butter and I love it!  I know I still may get the stretch marks but I like using the lotion anyway.  It is very thick so you do not need to use alot.  I really like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"