Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Drunk Sperm

Not sure if this was already posted-

Did anyone see The Doctors yesterday where they talked about drunk sperm?   Basically they said that not only do we make bad decisions when drunk, so does sperm. 

We all know that drinking can effect TTC but I guess I didn't realize the sperm is directly effected too.  It almost sounded more like an opinion that scientific fact.  Regardless, it was interesting. 

Re: Drunk Sperm

• Options
    My OB told me that if drinking and conception were problematic- our population would be reduced by 40%!
    2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefatima5968:
    My OB told me that if drinking and conception were problematic- our population would be reduced by 40%!

i think i'd be inclined to agree with this!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a feeling that our drinking might be effecting our chances... I've also heard people call alcohol the #1 fertility drug. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Drinking only affects the people who are trying, and seems to enhance the chances of all the drunks who are to out of it to put on a condomn.
  • Options
    What if I'm drunk? Do my eggs get drunk? Or does it make them friendlier to the sperm and let them in like little sloots?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yikes! I sure hope not! The BD's that lead to our BFP were done when we were very drunk.....(please don't flame me...  I have long irregular cycles and no clue when I was going to ovulate..and it was the 4th of July)..... I guess those sperm weren't too drunk to find that egg!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MSC03MSC03 member

Late to the party in this post, but DH and I were hella wasted when our LO was conceived.

Yet more proof that The Doctors are a bunch of big fat idiots.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"