Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

s/o formula checks.....

When you go to redeem them (at any store), does it totally throw off the cashier??  Every time I try to redeem them, the cashier doesn't know what to do with them and needs to get the manager's help to figure out how to enter them in the computer.  You'd think they'd get a lot of those checks...don't know why it throws them for a loop!

Maybe I just get all the speshull cashiers...

Re: s/o formula checks.....

• Options
    Yes!  I have even told the cashier at my local grocery store that she needs to enter as a regular check for the dollar amount listed.  But of course they don't trust me and I have to wait the five minutes that it takes for the manager to wander over from the special booth to tell her the same damn thing!  But what do I know, I am only there buying the freakin formula with a coupon at least once a week.
  • Options
    That's why I asked this question, because I worked at Target for 5 years and never came across a single formula check.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Due December 16, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSunflower55014:
    That's why I asked this question, because I worked at Target for 5 years and never came across a single formula check.

Really?  Weird.  Well, I've redeemed them at Target. And after the initial confusion, they took them just fine.

• Options
    I've used them at CVS and Kroger, Kroger is the best place I have found to use them.  CVS took forever to figure out how to use it and will only take one at a time.  Kroger will take as many as I give them.
  • Options
    It's shocking to me, but no...they usually know exactly what to do. I've only used them at Target and BJ's, though.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Target has been awesome with them
  • Options
    I've used them at Target and Meijer's with no problem.
  • Options
    I work for a grocery store and all the cashiers know how to take them. However when I go to Walmart and Target and other store in the area, I always seem to have a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"