Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

help with day care..

I need to put my son in day care but I cannot afford it. I have thought about getting Families First but that will make my child support lower. Does anyone have any ideas where I could find some assistance?

Re: help with day care..

• Options
    I don't. I'm so sorry. Hope you find something!!!
  • Options
    what part of TN do you live in?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok :) I am searching for you... will let you know if I find anything!
  • Options

Thank you!

• Options
    do you guys have ccis funding there?  through the CAO?
  • Options
    I have never heard of it
  • Options

Ok, I searched for a while and can't find anything... which is very frustrating! Have you called around to local churches with daycares to see what type of financial services they might offer single parents? Sometimes they are more willing to work with the financial aspect than daycares such as KinderCare.

Also, I know in Ohio the assistance program is called Title XX and I know that there were some single parents who also received child support... but I don't know if that is because maybe even with their income and child support they still didn't make much or what. I tried to search for something similar in TN but just couldn't find anything.

Maybe you can talk to your representative for child support and see if he/she has any more ideas of ways you can get some government assistance. Good luck and I really hope you figure something out!

• Options
    Department of public welfare aka county assistance office does the program for working parents who meet income guidelines.  Not sure if your state is the sme though might be worth looking into
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"