3rd Trimester
Options

We decided on paint colors - need help!

Last night DH and I decided on paint colors for Ryan's nursery. Khaki walls with a dark brown border at the top. Within that border, we are going to paint guitars and stars (guitar, star, guitar, star, etc). We want to do the guitars and stars blue. Anyone know an easy way to do the blue over a dark brown? We're planning on using stencils - I'm sure I can easily find a star one but anyone know where I can find a guitar one?? Or multiple guitars? DH went off saying "how about a jackson, then star, then a strat, then star, then a les paul, then a star, etc." Haha - different kinds of guitars, gotta love DH! :)

This is the bedding set we chose:

Lambs & Ivy Rock 'N Roll Organic 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set

Re: We decided on paint colors - need help!

• Options

Cute bedding!

Here are some free printable stencils which you can print out and then cut out. After that you can either copy them to thicker paper or plastic and cut them out with an exacto knife. Just a thought.?

https://www.spraypaintstencils.com/musicstencils/stencilindex.html

• Options
    I don't know anything about stencils, but I love your bedding!  Super cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE that bedding.  Where did you find it? Sorry, have no idea about stencils!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJosh & Calendi:

Cute bedding!

Here are some free printable stencils which you can print out and then cut out. After that you can either copy them to thicker paper or plastic and cut them out with an exacto knife. Just a thought. 

https://www.spraypaintstencils.com/musicstencils/stencilindex.html

Yeah - we saw that online last night and those are our favorits. But I was hoping I could just buy them at Michael's or something... = /

• Options
    imagelennonlover:

I LOVE that bedding.  Where did you find it? Sorry, have no idea about stencils!

Thank you! We do too! :)   It's the Lamb's & Ivy Rock 'n Roll Crib Bedding. I've only seen it online (googled it) and in one baby boutique (sp?) near my work.

• Options
    If I had a choice I'd do two nurseries and do the second one with your bedding!  I might think of an excuse to get some of this- maybe set up a bassinet in the man cave for Daddy time?
  • Options
    Very cute!  You may find some stencils at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnne's.  If you know someone with a Cricut Scrapbooking machine, I think you can use those to make the stencils easily!  It may work best to do white pait on the brown and then go back over it in the blue...thats my thought to cut down on number of coats.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, I was no help in answering your question.  I would be a bit lazy and call some stores around you and ask if they have the stencils.
  • Options
    Love the bedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"