Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Cloth Wipes ?

I'm in the process of registering my CDs and accessories. ?Which Cloth wipes do you ladies like the most? ?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cloth Wipes ?

• Options
    My mom serged some light weight flannel to make a dozen wipes for us. We also were given some Bummis wipes. I like the homemade ones best because the are softer on his bum.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto the homemade ones - they're actually very easy to do.  If your mom or someone you're close to is a sewer (or if you are) I'd just buy cute flannel, birdseye cotton and whip up a few.  I can also recommend wipes from softandscrubby on Etsy.  I have a friend who uses them and highly recommends them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are planning to use cheap baby washcloths. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagepapagena:
    Ditto the homemade ones - they're actually very easy to do.? If your mom or someone you're close to is a sewer (or if you are) I'd just buy cute flannel, birdseye cotton and whip up a few.? I can also recommend wipes from softandscrubby on Etsy.? I have a friend who uses them and highly recommends them.?

Maybe I should take up sewing. ?The only people I know that sews are my MIL and my grandmother's housekeeper. ?I could ask MIL, but I'd hate to bother her with it since she babysits her grandson (6 mo) and two nieces(3 yrs & 2 mo) ?pretty much full time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It really is very easy - if you have access to a serger or sewing machine, maybe ask MIL to help get you started?  Litterally four straight lines of sewing and some cutting.  The ones on etsy are pretty reasonably priced, too.  You can use the baby washcloths like pp mentioned - I have some like that as well; however, I will say they haven't stayed as soft as the homemade flannel ones have. 
  • Options
    We use the Whamies wipes.  They are the only wipes I've tried, but I'm happy with them.
  • Options
    I just ordered a bunch!  The swaddlebees ones look the best quality so far, and so soft!  We also got some Thirsties and the B4 wipes are on their way.  We tried cheap washcloths, they were to scratchy for her sensitive skin.
  • Options
    I've just been using baby washcloths - I got maybe four dozen at my baby shower even though I didn't register for any, and I couldn't imagine what else to do with them all.  I mean, I'm not going to bathe DD three times a day!  Some are scratchier than others, depending on the brand, but we haven't had a problem with DD's skin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"