3rd Trimester
Options

I refuse to leave my apartment again UNLESS-PIP

my boyfriend agrees to buy me this to sit in on our balcony. This 87 degree weather isn't working for my big pregnant butt.

I really want this one..

BUT.. I would settle for one more like this..

ohhh how I would feel like I was in heaven..

Re: I refuse to leave my apartment again UNLESS-PIP

• Options
    Now I want to go swimming, too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oh i would LOVE a pool right now!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL, my parents have a gigantic back yard, and they have one exactly like in the top pic and they lay it out right in the middle of the yard and trek out there for soaks in the summer. It just looks so funny to have these 2 older people walking out to the middle of this huge yard to sit in this (in comparison) tiny pool!

It is sooo nice when it's hot though!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I had one when I was pg with DD and it truly was heaven!
  • Options
    I started to buy one of the tiny ones at walmart.. it wasn't but $10 but I kept thinking "how am I going to get in and out of that thing!" I'd probably break the plastic trying to get out of it. I need one of these that are a little better. lol
  • Options
    i'd love it too =)

Happily Married DH on 11/11/06

*My life revolves around a bunch of boys!*

Proud Mommy to these angels:

TP - Lost baby & my tube 10/12/14;

MM at 13 wks - March 2007 &

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Rainbow babiesLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

I begged my MIL to buy me this last time we went to Costco:

image?

She bought me a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough and a warehouse size box of brownies instead.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tell me about it.  I went to lunch it is 91 degrees!!!   Hello!   HOT...I am going to HATE THIS summer!   I have alot more summer to go through
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesherpa:

I begged my MIL to buy me this last time we went to Costco:

She bought me a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough and a warehouse size box of brownies instead. 

haha! I love those! I live in an apartment though and have no yard so i'd have to get something that would fit on my balcony or in the living room floor.. yes I would put it in my living room!

• Options
    It is not that hot here but it is warm enough that I am sitting here wishing my pool was open!  Just be careful.  What is your balcony made of?  We had a blow up pool at our old house and we put it on our wooden deck.  It was so heavy it caused the deck to sink a little!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMissRedEorNot:
    It is not that hot here but it is warm enough that I am sitting here wishing my pool was open!  Just be careful.  What is your balcony made of?  We had a blow up pool at our old house and we put it on our wooden deck.  It was so heavy it caused the deck to sink a little!

The bottom of it is wood.. We live upstairs so water would probably drip on the people below us if they were outside! haha! Yeah.. it's probably not such a good idea that I get a pool for my balcony. ): haha!

• Options

Ahhh those look pretty amazing... too bad I'd look like a beached whale! lol

I still can't stop thinking about being in a lazy river w/ a giant cold beer in my hand! That sounds pretty heavenly if you ask me! :)

• Options
    imagebethiex3:
    imagesherpa:

haha! I love those! I live in an apartment though and have no yard so i'd have to get something that would fit on my balcony or in the living room floor.. yes I would put it in my living room!

These (among many other childrens toys and activities) are why I'm having children. ?This baby will be lucky if I share. ?

• Options
    imagesherpa:
    imagebethiex3:
    imagesherpa:

These (among many other childrens toys and activities) are why I'm having children.  This baby will be lucky if I share.  

haha same here! I got pregnant for the toys! No i'm kidding lol but you know what I mean!

• Options
    UGH! I would love a pool or a beach too! I live in an apt and have a wood deck as well. People below wouldn't appreciate it. But, the thought of trying to buy a bathing suit right now...NOT APPEALING! Besides, I'm not gunna drop $50 on a maternity suit when I've only got 5 weeks left anyways. The complex pool doesn't open for another 6 wks anyways. And I doubt I'll be getting much swimming in once baby comes.
  • Options
    I cant wait to go swimming. its already starting to get muggy and hot here but sadly the local pool is closed for renovations. I'd like to get one of the blow up pools as well, at least I wouldnt have to worry about anyone seeing me in my bathing suit. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"