2nd Trimester
Options

Woke up with killer leg cramp

DH woke me up to say goodbye (going to the base at 4 AM?) and my leg just CRAMPED.  I've had that happen one other time last week, and it kills.  I can feel it coming and usually straighten or bend my leg to avoid it, but today I was in a deep sleep and it just took over.

Anyone else get these?  Ouch.

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

Re: Woke up with killer leg cramp

• Options
    OMG...i had this happen to me yesterday! I sat straight up in bed it hurt so bad! it still hurts today :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Try taking more calcium sometimes if you calcium is low you will get leg cramps at night.  This is what my doc told me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGenevieved:
    Try taking more calcium sometimes if you calcium is low you will get leg cramps at night.  This is what my doc told me.

Mine said the same thing.  He suggested popping a couple of Tums every night, to help with leg cramps and heartburn.

• Options
    I had one of those yesterday AM too...it was so painful!
  • Options

ugh I know how you feel. I've woken up the past two days to leg cramps, I woke up to horrible leg cramping twice yesterday and my leg hurt most of the day. I guess I'm going to have to stretch more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"