Colorado Babies
Options

Anyone Due in November

Hello Ladies! I was looking to meet anyone who lives around the SW Denver area and is due in November or any time around that really! It would be great to have a support group of ladies in the same situation! I'm 22 almost 23 and pregnant with my first! Hope to hear form you!

Re: Anyone Due in November

• Options

Hello!

I'm due late October to early November.  I'm up in Westminster and am 26.  I would be happy to meet up sometime if you'd like.  The more support, the better!  I feel like no matter how much I read and learn, I'm still clueless :).

Ciao!

Baille

• Options

Hi there. Congratulations! I am also due in November, 18-19th, not exactly sure. My first OB appt isn't until April 15th. Unfortunately I live on the western slope, a little far for meeting up. But I would really like to chat whenever.

Marissa

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am due Novemeber 15-21st, not really sure yet! Haha. I live in Fort Collins but always willing to chat. This is my second child and we cant wait!
  • Options
    Wow crazy! I'm 22 (23 in 2 weeks) and my hubby is 25. We're due November 27th! Here in Littleton... nice to meet you!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options

Hi Everyone!!

Anyone in the Aurora area? Im due late October, early November and just moved out here from the Washington DC area in August with my husband. This is my first pregnancy, and while im excitied, Im quite nervous. We're both new to this and I just thought it would be easier to do it with others....Im 24 and my husband is 27. So Hello to everyone and Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"