Illinois Babies
Options

NBR: Rec Your Salon!

I need to change stylists/colorists. ?Mine decided to tell DH's cousin (who goes to the same salon) that I am pregnant knowing full well we hadn't told DH's family yet. ?The only reason I had told the stylist is because I was talking to her about highlights and I felt it was important that she knew I am pregnant. ?Anyway, the whole family found out and DH wasn't able to be the one to share the news. ?I'd like to find someone in one of the following general areas: ?Northbrook, Glenview, Arlington Heights, Lincolnshire, Highland Park, etc. ?Any help would be greatly appreciated! ?TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Rec Your Salon!

• Options
    Pascal Pour Elle in Glencoe (on Park Ave) is where I've been going for years for highlights.  There's a guy there I recently went to for a haircut and he's good, TONY.
  • Options
    Im a colorist in Chicago - Ive never worked with him but some of my clients go to Theo at Taylor - Reese in Highland Park and they have fantastic haircuts.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zazu salon in naperville ask for Jill!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"