3rd Trimester
Options

A poll. Because I'm sick and like to scare myself...

What is the weirdest/most unexpected physical change you've experienced during your pregnancy?

I scared 1st Tri by posting a link to my "nipples" discussion on 2nd Tri. Bwahahahaha.

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G

Re: A poll. Because I'm sick and like to scare myself...

• Options
    stretch marks around my nipples! ugh i HATE them!!
  • Options
    all the fluids... yuck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Stretch marks on my boobs. ?Gross. ?Also the excess fluids....even more gross.

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Most def. the snail trail
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    leaking boobs - mine are like a fountain
  • Options
    my horribly hairy stomach.... like not just the little line that happens to the lucky girls... my ENTIRE stomach. At least its blonde. hahaha
  • Options

imagealissa445:
    stretch marks around my nipples! ugh i HATE them!!

Me too!  I don't have them anywhere else, and my boobs haven't gotten that much bigger. 

• Options
    Bcp gave me stretchmarks. However, I hate that my nipples are getting so much bigger. I don't have leakage yet, so there isn't a lot to complain about-yet.
  • Options
    Hmmm...either the ridiculous stretch marks I have on my butt, or the fact that I throw up in my mouth at least once a day!
  • Options
    stretch marks on my hips. And the blue veins in my bewbies.
  • Options

snail trail and leaky nips.

I feel like a leaky faucet all day. I have more paper/pads on my body than I ever thought possible.

• Options
    Ditto on the snail trail. But also the cracked, looks-like-they've-been-chewed-on nipples. Ugh.
  • Options

Boob stretch marks and all the cellulite that I am finding on my thighs!

• Options
    Stretch marks. That's not so weird...except mine are in the inner part of my legs starting in the upper thigh and going all the way down to about 4 inches BELOW my knee!!

Soon to celebrate the day we met, even if the day before marks when we said goodbye.
  • Options
    Strech marks and acid reflux
  • Options
    I've had the worst dry, cracked, chapped lips of my life.  It is the weirdest thing ever!  Ever since the second trimester, I cannot keep my lips moisturized to save my life.  I have to constantly put Aquaphor on all day long.  Sometimes the they are so chapped in the corners, that they are bleeding!  Its been rough.  I've googled it and talked to the doc, and everyone says to drink more fluids and keep moisturizing.  It does get a little better when I drink plenty of water, but it is still so miserable.  Other than that, nothing too weird.
  • Options
    seriously swollen feet and hands to the point where it just hurts like crazy!
  • Options
    Without a doubt the acid reflux - it's horrible.  But so is the cellulite that is now all over my thighs!  :sigh:
  • Options
    the hairy stomach happened to me too!  lol and thank goodness mine are blonde as well!
  • Options
    Cankles...Totally gross!
    Photobucket Sydney Elise 5/9/09 Kate Reese 8/2/11
  • Options

Back-ne. Now some of it has gravitated to my chest. I never used to break out either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Do you want a list? Cuz- I will give you one- LoL...

1- Snail Trail

2- Ugly Nipples

3- The road map of vein on my chest

4- The hairyness of my stomach!

*I'm sure there are more, but I just can't think of them all right now! LoL

• Options

imageMarle:
    Stretch marks. That's not so weird...except mine are in the inner part of my legs starting in the upper thigh and going all the way down to about 4 inches BELOW my knee!!

Me too!!!! I feel like a freak!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"