3rd Trimester
Options

I am so utterly bored

Ive been off work since friday. Ive cleaned the entire house, done all the laundry, babys room is done, what else is there?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I am so utterly bored

• Options

Mexican food, sex, nipple stimulation, food massages, GET THAT BABY OUT!!!

=)

I'm so jealous! 

• Options
    I feel your pain, I have been home for 2 weeks now. everyday I try to make sure I don't do absolutly everything so I have something for tomorrow. My latest project finishing thank you cards. I'm about 1/3 done
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.EMommy:

Mexican food, sex, nipple stimulation, food massages, GET THAT BABY OUT!!!

=)

I'm so jealous! 

Done all of that! Still nothing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm at work, super bored too! Tomorrow is my last day, i swear all I do is stare at the computer screen.
  • Options
    I'm totally envious of your boredom. It's getting really hard to get up early, drag myself to work, and then actually have to work all day.  My feet are swollen and my back hurts.  I would love to be home right now until the baby comes.  I guess the grass is always greener....
  • Options
    I wish I was at home bored.  Work is painful!  All I can think about is the baby!  I still need to read up on labor signs and pretty much everything labor related and I need to get deeper into What to Expect the First Year.  I have nice list of what to do before the baby gets here.  I need to finish reading New Moon.  Sleep.  Go out on a date with my hubby.  Clean everything... or at least tell hubby to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"