Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New with questions? Ask Flame Free!

2»

Re: New with questions? Ask Flame Free!

• Options
    imageValie18:
    imageRugbyMamma:

Newb here.  DH and I have a DD who is 13 1/2 months. She still BFs at night before bed.  We were not TTC when we conceived her, though I was charting my temp (so yes, if you have sex within a day or so of your suspected O day, you could get prego! charting is def. not 100% lol)

Were you TTA and having sex within a day or so of O? I'm so confused.

I thought my O day had already occurred - thought we were "safe" based on temperature readings/trends of previous months - obviously not, haha. We couldn't help ourselves!  All things happen for a reason :-)

PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageRugbyMamma:
    imageValie18:
    imageRugbyMamma:

Newb here.  DH and I have a DD who is 13 1/2 months. She still BFs at night before bed.  We were not TTC when we conceived her, though I was charting my temp (so yes, if you have sex within a day or so of your suspected O day, you could get prego! charting is def. not 100% lol)

Were you TTA and having sex within a day or so of O? I'm so confused.

I thought my O day had already occurred - thought we were "safe" based on temperature readings/trends of previous months - obviously not, haha. We couldn't help ourselves!  All things happen for a reason :-)

I see. I've never used temps alone when TTA. Cute kid though ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejnic0319:
    imagegonzol:
    imagejnic0319:

I have a TMI newb question that I would never normally ask because I feel like I would be asking to get flamed, but hey since you offered, wth! Big Smile

DH and I have always used condoms, that being said I've never had to experience morning after BD mess. I have an abundance of CM that usually appears first thing in the am on my FW. Now that we are BD without protection, I honestly can't tell the difference - I feel like the biggest moron. How do you track CM under these circumstances?? OK now that I type this I feel like I may get flamed anyway for being stupid and naive, so I can take it.

If you typically have night sex, you could try checking CM before sex. I believe it takes 12 hours (someone correct me if I'm wrong) for the seminal fluid to be out of your body. So over night pretty much. I always check CM in the morning, even if we have sex at night. I've never had a problem distinguishing the difference.  

Thanks gonzol, I think I may have been mistaking CM as left over seminal fluid well past that 12 hours so this makes much more sense. I appreciate you going easy on me!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read the Ewcm isn't water soluble so you can run it under water and it won't disappear. I also read do keigles when you get up to pee after sex to help get rid of it all.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    ladyk5ladyk5 member
    imagegonzol:

imagelilysylvis:
    Where do babies come from?

The stork in the sky.  

how do I get the stork to come to my house? 

• Options
    imageTLooney17:
    How can I get the Bump to save my freaking signature??

Keep hitting save like 10 times. But since there will be an update tonight, don't bother doing it. The update may mess it up. Wait until the update is complete and then try to save it again.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    imageRugbyMamma:
    Newb here.nbsp; DH and I have a DD who is 13 1/2nbsp;months. She still BFs at night before bed.nbsp; We were not TTC when we conceived her, though I was charting my temp so yes, if you have sex within a day or so of your suspected O day, you could get prego! charting is def. not 100 lolSo my question is what are the earliest signs of pregnancy?nbsp; I have been BFing LO since day one, so Aunt Flo didn't come back until she was 10 months old... then I didn't get another cycle for 3 months first day was july 1.nbsp; DH and I are kind of TTC would be nice to have a spring baby! and lately I've been super tired and feeling a little bloated.nbsp;I don't want to run out and spend 20 on a pregnancy test quite yet since I haven't even missed a period yet, but I can't help but wonder. Inbsp;just don't have a strong intuitionnbsp;this time though b/cnbsp;BFing just makes fertility and cycles all screwy so I don't have a regular schedule to go off of.Thoughts??nbsp;FWIW I have an annual wellwoman exam next week. Can they tell just from a normal exam whether or not pregnant?

My DH told me when he use to examine a pregnant woman their cervix actually has a blue tint to it from all the blood. He said he could tell but not sure how far along you had to be.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    imageRugbyMamma:
    Newb here.nbsp; DH and I have a DD who is 13 1/2nbsp;months. She still BFs at night before bed.nbsp; We were not TTC when we conceived her, though I was charting my temp so yes, if you have sex within a day or so of your suspected O day, you could get prego! charting is def. not 100 lolSo my question is what are the earliest signs of pregnancy?nbsp; I have been BFing LO since day one, so Aunt Flo didn't come back until she was 10 months old... then I didn't get another cycle for 3 months first day was july 1.nbsp; DH and I are kind of TTC would be nice to have a spring baby! and lately I've been super tired and feeling a little bloated.nbsp;I don't want to run out and spend 20 on a pregnancy test quite yet since I haven't even missed a period yet, but I can't help but wonder. Inbsp;just don't have a strong intuitionnbsp;this time though b/cnbsp;BFing just makes fertility and cycles all screwy so I don't have a regular schedule to go off of.Thoughts??nbsp;FWIW I have an annual wellwoman exam next week. Can they tell just from a normal exam whether or not pregnant?

The dollar store has tests. They're a dollar.

If you really want to save money, piss on an hpt before wasting your doctors time and money by peeing in a cup to get the same result. It costs a lot less.

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

imageleavehouse:
    Curious for the ladies that stim... What is the longest you've stimmed? I'm on day 17 of gonal-f. Feels like forever... 

My 8 days of Menopur seems like nothing now. 

Is it looking like you are close? 

Wow. How big are your follies now?

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    I've been wondering about the chances of anovulatory cycles.  If you have a temp spike is that 100% confirmation that you did O? I wondered if you could have a temp spike and not O.  I always wanted to know the stats on women with 'regular' cycles/temp spikes who do not ovulate every cycle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

imageleavehouse:
    Curious for the ladies that stim... What is the longest you've stimmed? I'm on day 17 of gonal-f. Feels like forever... 

My 8 days of Menopur seems like nothing now. 

Is it looking like you are close? 

Yep, as of yesterday's ultrasound we are getting close. This past fri he wasn't hopeful and was going to switch my meds on Monday if no good growth. Monday was a shocker... One folli on left ovary at 13mm and two on right that were both at 9mm. He was thinking  3 more days of stims. We shall see tomorrow.

TTC w/ pcos since 02/11
    09/12 lap/hysteroscopy =removal of mass on bladder, possible blocked tubes
    12/12 hysteroscopy=tubes clear. uterine septum removed
    01/13 fermara step up + iui=cancelled due to no response
    02/13 clomid step up + iui=cancelled due to no response
    07/13 gonal-f + trigger + b2b iui = bfn
    08/13 bravelle(slow response) switched to menopur + trigger + b2b iui = bfn
    10/13 - IVF#1 w/ ICIS. ER= 10/29/13 (21R 10F 6 blasts made it to freeze)
    11/25/13 - FET #1, transfer 2=bfn
    03/03/14 - FET #2, transfer 2 frosties=BFP! beta#1=22, beta#2=43, beta#3=120. Ectopic Pregnancy 6w5d
    07/31/14 - FET #3, transfer our last two.
    robot photo 1d042e4e-97d6-426a-8873-4a04b9903715_zpsfa9a4a7c.jpg       
  • Options
    @ghostmonkey Looks like my original reply got lost in the shift.... Yep, as of yesterday's ultrasound we are getting close. This past fri he wasn't hopeful and was going to switch my meds on Monday if no good growth. Monday was a shocker... One folli on left ovary was 13mm and two on right that were both 9mm. He said 3 more days of stims. We shall see tomorrow.
    TTC w/ pcos since 02/11
    03/03/14 - FET #2, transfer 2 frosties=BFP! beta#1=22, beta#2=43, beta#3=120. Ectopic Pregnancy 6w5d
  • Options
    @ghostmonkey Looks like my original reply got lost in the shift.... Yep, as of yesterday's ultrasound we are getting close. This past fri he wasn't hopeful and was going to switch my meds on Monday if no good growth. Monday was a shocker... One folli on left ovary was 13mm and two on right that were both 9mm. He said 3 more days of stims. We shall see tomorrow.

How exciting LH!  GL!!

• Options
    I saw it since I was still on the nest!

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks lady! I'll update ya :)
    TTC w/ pcos since 02/11
  • Options

How exciting LH!  GL!!
    Thanks! Been thinking about you :) hope things are great for you!
    TTC w/ pcos since 02/11
  • Options
    How exciting!! GL

Gracias!
    TTC w/ pcos since 02/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"