April 2013 Moms
Options

+++ Confession Friday +++

2»

Re: +++ Confession Friday +++

• Options

imagetondraluv:
    NicoleS are you on an Apple product? If i could choke out my ipad I would

I am. sometimes the autocorrect is just so far off.  and talk to type is HORRIBLE.

• Options
    imageNicoleSB80:

imagetondraluv:

I am. sometimes the autocorrect is just so far off.  and talk to type is HORRIBLE.

Perfect time to post that yesterday evening I sent a text to DH that I had sauteed onions, mushrooms and children for dinner. Creepy! Thanks autocorrect!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSmartie26:
    imageNicoleSB80:

imagetondraluv:

Perfect time to post that yesterday evening I sent a text to DH that I had sauteed onions, mushrooms and children for dinner. Creepy! Thanks autocorrect!  

I'm sorry that's just hysterical.  I hate autocorrect with a passion.

• Options
    imageSmartie26:
    imageNicoleSB80:

imagetondraluv:

yum-o! I am always on an iPad and it drives me crazy. I'm an English teacher, yet autocorrect leaves me looking all ignorant. NOT cool.

confession:  I let Rhys nap on his stomach. I know I'm not supposed to, but he seriously WILL NOT nap on his back for longer than 15 minutes. At night he sleeps fine on his back. He naps downstairs in the pack and play so I can keep an eye on him, but I'm nervous about what's going to happen when he starts with the nanny In a month... He is FINALLY getting on a decent nap schedule. But I don't want him napping on his tummy away from me because I just feel like. I can't trust someone else to watch him as closely as I would.

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options

imageKate_C:
    Where have you been, Babs? How is the SAH routine going for you? My confession is that I am already over breast feeding. I enjoyed it with my son as a bonding experience, but this time it feels more like a burden. Especially pumping. I'm hoping I make it to a year with DD like I did with DS to keep things even, but we'll see. Mostly I'll probably continue because I'm cheap and BM is free.

My husband and I were just having this exact conversation! There are days/times when I love BF, but other days I soo want to just say f* it and stop. 

My confession (and I acknowledge this is gross): when DDs umbilical stump fell off at around 2 wks, we couldn't decide what to do with it (do you save it for the baby book? Toss it?) so we just stuck it on her bookcase. It ended up just sitting there for like 2 mo and I only got rid of it bc we had houseguests coming to stay.

imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagetondraluv:
    imageWorkinWeezel:

imageRussianMommy:
    Is babs a man or woman?

this is not a confession. And it is a silly question. If you were confused, phone a friend or message her directly. IMO it isn't something you would call out to the boards. Regardless, consider all the options... Starting with the fact that two women can make great parents. 

amen sister!

My confession is sometimes I fart & blame it on the baby. Sorry for TMI but we needed an tension breaker.

OMG! I totally did this last nite when I crop dusted DH during bath time, haha!
  • Options
    imageJuliaSugarbaker72311:

imageKate_C:
    Where have you been, Babs? How is the SAH routine going for you?

My confession is that I am already over breast feeding. I enjoyed it with my son as a bonding experience, but this time it feels more like a burden. Especially pumping. I'm hoping I make it to a year with DD like I did with DS to keep things even, but we'll see. Mostly I'll probably continue because I'm cheap and BM is free.

My husband and I were just having this exact conversation! There are days/times when I love BF, but other days I soo want to just say f* it and stop. 

My confession (and I acknowledge this is gross): when DDs umbilical stump fell off at around 2 wks, we couldn't decide what to do with it (do you save it for the baby book? Toss it?) so we just stuck it on her bookcase. It ended up just sitting there for like 2 mo and I only got rid of it bc we had houseguests coming to stay.

DD is still sitting on top the stereo in our room.

• Options
    I fought and fought with LO last night and finally gave up and put her in her bouncer. Less than 5 mins later she filled a smelly smelly diaper. I changed her and tried sleep again...this time less than 5 minutes. Sometimes they know!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I went to the mall today to exchange one item and walked out with $200 in new clothes. Yes $200. What's worse? I feel really guilty about it and am not finding a whole lot of satisfaction in my purchases thanks to my enormous boobs!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    imageReady4theParty:
    imagemelandjames14:

imageKate_C:
    Where have you been, Babs? How is the SAH routine going for you? My confession is that I am already over breast feeding. I enjoyed it with my son as a bonding experience, but this time it feels more like a burden. Especially pumping. I'm hoping I make it to a year with DD like I did with DS to keep things even, but we'll see. Mostly I'll probably continue because I'm cheap and BM is free.

I'm a firm believer in the benefits of BFing but the only reason I still am is because I can't imagine adding formula into our budget.

Agreed.  Our finances are tight right now, and we could swing formula if we needed to, I'm just tired of nothing fitting right and looking bigger than I am because of these huge boobs!

this is me too and I am very very over it. 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    imageJBDamonM:
    I went to the mall today to exchange one item and walked out with 200 in new clothes. Yes 200. What's worse? I feel really guilty about it and am not finding a whole lot of satisfaction in my purchases thanks to my enormous boobs!

A good seamstress can do wonders. I bought 5 dresses and non fit me Really well. She's fixing all 5 for about 50 bucks and I don't feel too bad cause I know I can have them taken in again in 6 months if my body significantly changes.

• Options
    I confess I'm a man.
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    imageNicoleSB80:
    imageJuliaSugarbaker72311:

imageKate_C:

DD is still sitting on top the stereo in our room.

Lol, so glad I'm not the only one! 

imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagemypalbabs:
    I confess I'm a man.

It's a man, baby! -in Austin Powers voice- 

• Options
    imagemypalbabs:
    I confess I'm a man.

Dead.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    imageJBDamonM:
    imageReady4theParty:
    imagemelandjames14:

imageKate_C:

I'm a firm believer in the benefits of BFing but the only reason I still am is because I can't imagine adding formula into our budget.

Agreed.  Our finances are tight right now, and we could swing formula if we needed to, I'm just tired of nothing fitting right and looking bigger than I am because of these huge boobs!

this is me too and I am very very over it. 

I was very very over it too -- and as soon as I found out that our daycare tuition included formula (ie, I'm paying for it either way), I started to transition to formula so I could quit breastfeeding. It was the BEST decision for us -- my boobs are back to normal size, no more leaking, I don't constantly feel worn out, DH an help more, I'm no longer tied to my pump, I'm no longer concerned about what I eat/drink and how it affects LO, and he's sleeping like a CHAMP (like, 8 PM to 6 AM for a week straight).

It got to the point where the only reason I was doing it anymore was 1) because I felt like I "had" to - and 2) for the calorie burn...

I am so glad I quit. Ample supply, strong latch, absolutely no other reason than "I don't wanna."

He was EBF until his 2 month shots.  The end. And iT has made me a ridiculously happier mother. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"