October 2013 Moms
Options

HTT: Hobby Lobby

2»

Re: HTT: Hobby Lobby

• Options
    imageRedheadBaker:
    bkeane, I never said I don't agree with keeping animals as pets. I have 2 dogs, whom I love dearly, and spent 5 years volunteering wvery spare minute at a high kill municipal shelter. It's not about how well the animals are treated in the store. It's about the mills and irresponsible breeders that put them in the stores.
    I didn't necessarily mean you, a lot of folks against pet stores do believe that.  I just wanted to point out that hopefully things are changing in the vendor/mill regard. If more large companies did promote more of an adoption program then hopefully that process will become less and less.  I know it will never go away...especially with dogs.  We did not carry dogs and stopped carrying large birds and rabbits while I worked there which was great.  I have also been told that they have been opening stores that no longer carry animals.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options

imageAmcdonnel1028:
    Agreed. I love chickfila and personally believe in what they stand for. Also, if an employee doesn't agree with the company's beliefs, then leave? I'm not saying I agree with their health plan but there are plenty other minimum wage jobs out there.

ew. douche. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ohkayohkay member
    imagesleepy33:
    I refuse to shop at Hobby Lobby, eat at Chikfila or order from Papa John's cause that guy's a douche who doesn't want to pay for health insurance for his employees. I also don't give to the Salvation Army or shop at Wal Mart.

Why do you not give to the Salvation Army? ... If you do not kind me asking.
  • Options
    ohkayohkay member
    imagesleepy33:
    I refuse to shop at Hobby Lobby, eat at Chikfila or order from Papa John's cause that guy's a douche who doesn't want to pay for health insurance for his employees. I also don't give to the Salvation Army or shop at Wal Mart.

• Options
    ohkayohkay member
    imagesleepy33:

• Options

imageohkay:
    imagesleepy33:

They have a lot of policies that are anti-gay. They insisted that NYC give them an exemption from requiring them to give benefits to same sex partners.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    If we had a HL here I would definitely shop at it.
    September Siggy Challenge- SNL 

Angel babies: 4/2001, 9/2008, 10/2012

pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"