So, I got singles of a few CDs so that I could compare the ease of use, and do my own little mad scientist style tests (my next test is pouring measured water on the diapers pad commercial style to see what absorbs and how [how much and is it quick])
I bought Alva AI2 pocket, Mother Ease OS, Bum Genius 4.0, and Thirsties
I couldn't for the life of me figure out the blasted snaps on the front. I had to look it up on youtube. Yeah, I did feel incredibly moronic following the viewing of the video.
So far I am leaning towards the Alva Baby All in Two pocket diapers... the snaps seem durable and the fabric seems easy to clean.
1. Do you use "diaper liners" to make clean up easier? I was looking at flush-able liners, but I'm not sure if its just as easy to rinse off the diaper.
2. Are those sprayers really necessary? I was thinking I could just have a cup and dump water over it to get off the chunks and save money (if I don't use the liners)
3. If I wash daily, will I need to do anything special to make sure the diapers are in decent shape?
4. How many diapers do you go through in a day?
5. Does insert type really matter?
6. Are Swim Diapers awesome or unnecessary?
7. Can I toss my diapers and inserts in the drier?
Thanks and I know I am full of questions... I'm just trying to get all this research out of the way before the twins get here and I loose my mind