Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

canines are hell

DS is fresking miserable from his canines coming in. he's got the four front top and bottom but he's got most of the canines coming in at once. poor kid. he was up for the last 1.5 hours just crying.
I hope for his sake that this ends quickly.
just needed to vent :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: canines are hell

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    We have top and bottom 4 and all 4 molars now.. I am sure the canines won't be far behind .. the last molar was a $%#$%, it was the one that looked like it was coming first and the gum was swollen for months.  I'm just glad they finally all broke through.. we got the top two both in the same week.Huh?  He has been a real trooped and we haven't had to resort to the advil very often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For my DD, the canines were worse than the molars.  Seriously!  She has been whiny and fussy all weekend.  I can't help but i can comiserate.  I hope our babies' teeth come in soon!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, for most kids the canines have to push through with teeth on both sides already.  They hurt pushing through the gums but if the teeth are at all snug they can also cause a bunch of jaw ache from pushing on the other teeth too :-(

DD dealt really well with most of her teeth but the canines were tough.  DS so far seems far more bothered by emerging teeth.  Poor bugger.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I effing hate the canines.  All her other teeth have come in fine, these are terrible and they are taking forever to come in.  She is chewing on anything and everything.  Good news is that her gums look red and inflamed so I'm hoping they are busting through.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"