December 2013 Moms
Options

Stop being rude

124»

Re: Stop being rude

• Options

imagedh13:
    Looks like the crazies have abandoned thread. You are all welcome. Love, Oct13. 

xoxoxo! Oct13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagedh13:

imageVCGolfNYC:
    Actually, we need a poltergeist gif saying, "this house is clean" or whatever it is she says at the end...

This place is far from clean! I bet you all still have some crazies afoot! Haha! 

I'm hoping the thread is at least a bit clean now ;

Actually, I'm also surprised we don't have an AE yet....
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amjoy25Amjoy25 member

Cat doing laundry...pretty close to Poltergeist 

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    I'm sure I'll get ostracized for saying this but I agree with the OP. Even if several other people have asked a similar question sometimes it's nice to have reassurance on my personal situation. I realize it could be annoying if you already know everything about being pregnant or if you see the same question numerous times but you have the ability to ignore it. You don't have to respond to every post. I don't need butterflies and rainbows on all my posts but as a FTM with a previous mc some kind supporters would be nice.
  • Options
    imagepetdocd:
    I am happy to oblige even though I am late to the crazy party!nbsp;

Prrrfect! Thank you!'

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• Options
    The dolphin rhyming with rape made me inappropriately giggle.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imagedh13:
    Mobile fail.nbsp;

She's talking to the OP in a new thread. Ugh.

imageimage

• Options

imagethetheisens:
    I find text speak rude. I deserve to get b!tched at in fully spelled words like you and you're.

I LOVE this post!!  YesParty!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageHToms:
    I'm sure I'll get ostracized for saying this but I agree with the OP. Even if several other people have asked a similar question sometimes it's nice to have reassurance on my personal situation. I realize it could be annoying if you already know everything about being pregnant or if you see the same question numerous times but you have the ability to ignore it. You don't have to respond to every post. I don't need butterflies and rainbows on all my posts but as a FTM with a previous mc some kind supporters would be nice.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    imageSnugshine1018:

imagethetheisens:
    I find text speak rude. I deserve to get b!tched at in fully spelled words like you and you're.

I LOVE this post!!  YesParty!!!

And she's a teacher! She should be ashamed.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Amjoy25Amjoy25 member

imageVCGolfNYC:
    imagedh13:
    Mobile fail.nbsp;
    She's talking to the OP in a new thread. Ugh.

What happened?

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    bionicbbionicb member
    New thread? Seriously?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Options
    imageFutureMrsFugattLarson:
    New thread? Seriously?

They're basically playing unicorns and puppies together.

Night, dh!!!!

imageimage

• Options

imageHToms:

As I previously stated, blah blah blah. I don't understand why all of you expect us to be all sunshine and roses. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. Gotta deal with that, too, right? These ladies are plenty supportive if you're not a complete, raging idiot. All y'all spouting about rudeness and kumbaya sh!t need to get over yourselves and put on your big girl panties. Just face it that if you ask us if it's ok to eat imitation crab, you might get some snarky responses. But if you ask us about spotting and cramping, you'll most likely get very sympathetic/empathetic responses. It's all in common sense, which seems a lot of ladies are seriously lacking. 

Sorry for your miscarriage. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    imageVCGolfNYC:
    imagedh13:

imageVCGolfNYC:
    Actually, we need a poltergeist gif saying, "this house is clean" or whatever it is she says at the end...

This place is far from clean! I bet you all still have some crazies afoot! Haha! 

I'm hoping the thread is at least a bit clean now ; Actually, I'm also surprised we don't have an AE yet....

*running off to make an AE* 

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

• Options

Sometimes I wonder what the flucking fluck people are thinking. Really? Bad karma for speaking our minds?

ETA: Sized image doooown. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagealyssajeremy:

imagedh13:
    Dec13, I don't know what happened.. You guys ended up with all the cuntbags. I thought they would have disappeared by week 10. 

one would hope that all the anger these women feel just leads to karma throughout their pregnancies or the end.... 

AlyssaJeremy: you are officially acting like a cuntburger. GTFO with this bullshit. TB doesn't forget. You and your offensive drivel can kindly EABOD.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    EggerkrEggerkr member
    imagethetheisens:

Completely agree! Biggest petpeev
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    champhechamphe member
    imageNRyan55:

imagethetheisens:
    alyssajeremy is totes doing a dolphin assisted birth.

If this is the case then she needs all the good karma she can get! Dolphin rape is a real thing!

ETA: My google search history now contains "dolphin rape gif"

Hahahaha!!!

• Options
    imagelorlor681:
    Oct 13 is bound to come to the rescue any minute!

Lmao
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagedh13:
    Dec13, I don't know what happened.. You guys ended up with all the cuntbags. I thought they would have disappeared by week 10.nbsp;

haha you are too freaking funny!
    imageimage
  • Options

I just want to thank sweet baby jesus that this thread wasn't dd'd over night.  Thanks for the early morning entertainment.

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

imageGWeiners:
    Whyyyyyyy did I fall asleep last night??? I missed all the fun!

This! I fall asleep early one night and this happens.

OP stop whining.

Alyssajermey you took that too far. You are the definition of a c*nt! What kind of person wishes bad karma on pregnant women and unborn babies?You disgust me! If you knew anything about karma you would definitely not be spitting that poison. 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

I just want to thank sweet baby jesus that this thread wasn't dd'd over night.  Thanks for the early morning entertainment.

Are you picturing baby jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt?  I know I am.... 

imageimage

• Options
    tealowltealowl member
    imageVCGolfNYC:
    imagetaylormarie923:

Are you picturing baby jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt?  I know I am.... 

"Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces newborn infant Jesus,don't even know a word yet. "

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"