Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovary Pain

First an intro:

My dh and I are beginning to get ready to ttc number 2. We plan to start in July. I just came off bcp which I have been on since I stopped breastfeeding about a year and half ago. This is my first cycle off and I have been charting but not using opk's. I also charted before I got pregnant with my ds. I am very excited to start the ttc process.

Now for the problem:

Like I said, I just came off bcp. Around cd 10 until now (cd 17) I have had a pain in my right pelvis area. I remember having pain when I was ovulating before I had ds but this has lasted for a week. I also haven't ovulated yet according to my temps and I really didn't expect to this cycle because I just got off bcp, this also happened before we ttc for my ds. It isn't terrible pain but it is constant. I was thinking it might be my ovaries beginning to work again but a friend suggested it might be a cyst. From my research cysts aren't abnormal nor are they a reason to run to the dr. I am worried it might affect ttc but most of what I have read says not to worry. Just wondering if anyone had this pain in the first months off bcp or had ttc with cysts. I plan to call the dr if the pain continues next cycle.

Any insights? 

Thanks in advance ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"